Wednesday 13 January 2016

Rizza on her 5Oth

Birthdays comes around every year, but sincere/true bosom friends like my best friends only come once in a lifetime. I’m so glad they all came into my life.

Happiest Birthday to the best friend a person could ever dream of having as the saying goes "Good friends don’t just get old. They only get better as they age, like a fine wine." It feels good and blessed to have a confidant in life. With a grateful heart I thank God for you and you for always being there in my good and not so bad times of my life since we we're younger. Thank you for being there for me when I call you and need someone to just listen. It doesn't matter where we are in this world or in our lives, I know you will always pick up. Thank you for always being my best supporter. Thank you for late-night conversations. Thank you for remembering every inside joke we have ever created. Thank you for listening to my long stories as though you haven't already heard them a million times. Thank you for loving my family like you love your own.

Happy golden Birthday dear awesome friend Rizza!

You are the source of happiness and strength of many people around you. Your birthday gives all the people whose lives you’ve touched, a designated day to tell you how happy we are that you entered the world on this day. We love you for always

Thank you for making this moment really so special for all of us to be grateful on your special day.

Thank you for making our Maria Clara moment a little sweet and unique.

Thank you for continuing to be true to yourself as well, because I think you rock, we all rock together.

Happy girls are the prettiest! Thank you for sharing your life with us.

Thank you for the moments of silence we share together, where words don't need to be said,
but we know we are all in it together.

"PRISM" Our memory lasts forever, and never does it die.
True friends stay together and never say goodbye.

Friend is someone who tells you things while you are alive, things that others tell after you die.  When friendship is deeply rooted, it is a plant that cannot even be uprooted by a storm.

Princess Sol Diaries 
By: Sol Albar 
©2015