Monday 4 June 2012

JC Buendia for Kashieca

“Money can buy happiness simply know where to go shopping.”

I like my money right where I can see it. Buying something on a good price, item that fits my needs and taste is a very special feeling. In fact, the less I pay for something beautiful, the more it is worth to me. That is the same in choosing for my wardrobe. Wink!
Off at JC Buendia for Kashieca.


The label has a romantic quotation.

"There is only one happiness in life. To love and be loved."
~ George Sand ~

Kashieca ~ Southmall

Window shopping while checking for my casual wear and wondering if I could find my favorite color in-line.



♥ JC Buendia for Kashieca ♥

Has variety of designs and colors to mix and match.




Me and my Bundle of joy with my favorite pink!

Fitting time!



Surprisingly its not much I paid for the two blouses at JC Buendia for Kashieca signature collection. It was a great Sunday shopping to end at the Kashieca Boutique with the two blouses inside my shopping bag. Smile! ♥


It is a cool, lively business when you go to the shops to buy something, which does represent your life and talent.


The Legendary Fashion Designer and his 
~ JC Buendia collection for Kashieca ~

1 comment:

  1. Thank you very much Sol for the love and support. God bless!!

    ReplyDelete