Friday 15 January 2016

Dr. Joel Ruiz

Our salute to the most love, favorite, best, and grandest Godfather/Missionary/Doctor and mentor in the whole wide world Dr. Joel Ruiz

Thank you for always being there for our health and for giving us free advice in our journey of life, your wise medicines are more than effective for us to know the difference between your best way of treatment. "Gumagaling talaga kami at lumakas kapag alam namin na ikaw ang Doctor." because you gave us not only medicine prescription but medicine with great advice and laughter.

Words are not always enough to express our grateful hearts knowing your unconditional love. Thank you for seeing my father and my mom's health back then, to us and to your grandchildren. You are one excellent Doctor truly awesome in many ways. I would always be proud of you not only because of what you achieved but most of all because you are my Ninong. 

Ninong Doctor Joel today is January 15, 2016, and it's your special day. We're wishing you today and all your coming days to be filled with countless happiness, good health, and endless joy, peace, comfort, and serenity all your life. 

Gracious and awesome Doctor Joel Ruiz, Your love for God drives what you do.

Let us thank you again and again and again for always being there for our health. For sharing your life with us on our special events since my younger days up to this moment.

Godparents play a special role in our life as mentors, concerned partners with our parents, and a great source of advice while we grow. While we may not see them as often as our parents, remember we are in their thoughts and prayers throughout the year. You mean a great deal to them since your parents have entrusted you to their care should anything happen to them.

Godparents like my Ninong Doctor and Ninang Rhoda is one of life’s most precious blessings. I’ll never forget what they have been since my younger days and what they are in my life to this moment. It’s a big part of what makes me now. We're so lucky to think how wonderful to have adopted parents when our own parents are both now in heaven. Let me add the sweet and thoughtful things to receive gifts from you each year no matter how big I am now. 

I thank God for You Ninong Doctor and Ninang Rhoda every day.
I thank God for giving us both of you to us and us to you.
I thank God for allowing you to be such an important part of our family and married life.

I always appreciate your shared wisdom.
You are one of the nicest people I've ever known.

From the bottom of our grateful hearts, we are thankful and we love you Ninong Doctor and Ninang Rhoda, and kids for always. I and My Tony especially thank God for letting both of you be a reason for us to smile many times.

Princess Sol Diaries 
By: Sol Albar ©2016