Thursday 20 December 2012

Fitting at JC Buendia Atelier

It was always an honor experience for me to received formal personal invitation from important people and surely I really need something comfortable to wear that would simply fit my imagination.


I went to my dear friend, my favorite fashion designer JC Buendia's Atelier and while we're having our hot chocolate, at glance I saw a tiny doll wearing eye glasses and yellow dress. It was late President Corazon Aquino's miniature on his antique cabinet, suddenly I remember my mother.

My mother's favorite color was yellow. She said she loves the color yellow because it means "JOY" she is a cheerful lady and could make anyone laugh without any intention at all. She is one of a kind strong woman in her own gentle way of raising twelve children of her own. I love my lovely mother and I will always remember her brilliant wisdom, as well as her inborn sense of humor and her equal unconditional love, caring and concern to all her twelve children. She was the most loved Aunt, Grandma and friend at all times.

By the way, I am not really sure if it's also because she supported Tita Cory so much or perhaps she just loves the get ups of the former President of the Philippines "Tie a Yellow Ribbon" in her yellow dresses. I should say my Mother is kinda groovy in her own simple way. Hahaha! if you know her, with her simple fashionable style I guess you would agree with me. Wink!

This miniature made my day to write this story in my Diary.

Closer look on the miniature and more of JCB Precious Collections!

While waiting for my gown, I had a chance to check and took some photos of my favorite things in his atelier.

Hot chocolate and JCB 18th century tea cups!

I love this JCB pin cushion.

I love his painting as well as his younger days photos.
I may say this represents more of his classy personality.

Wonderful Eva with my yellow gown! 

The accent!

Thank you Eva for helping me in my gown
and also for the hot chocolate. Wink!

Thank you JCB for making me beautiful with your gown. 

JCB checking the fitting of my gown!

I am ready now! and in full confidence I feel like
I am Pilita Corales with my new gown!