Saturday 5 January 2013

RITM and Phil Health Office

It was an early morning appointment for my son's final dog bite injection at  Research Institute for Tropical Medicine (RITM) at Corporate Avenue, Muntinlupa City .  This place was near our place, about 30 minutes drive without traffic from our home. We arrived exactly 8:00 am to the place.

This hospital was known for it's best doctors, medicine and I should say of service. I find their service excellent. The guards are helpful and really polite. The vicinity was clean and full of greens going up on the hill side was great. The parking space was truly big and since I am early I got the best space near to the emergency building. 

I proceed to the designated "OPD" building and saw the smiling guard in the information desk I find him polite and helpful. Upon entering the lobby I saw Nurses are on the left side area and all smiling, one young man also a nurse ask my card appointment to check on something and later told me where I am suppose to go first and so on and so forth. 

I went to the cashier first, then to the pharmacy, then to the counter 3 where I will get our courtesy number. After 30 minutes of waiting the doctor arrive and she works so fast without any assistance she start calling numbers and in less than 30 minutes our number 20 was called and in 10 minutes we are served completely.

I notice that all health workers are polite, working lively and really fast, very informative and helpful. 

The clean and green vicinity and front yard of RITM!

Clean and spacious open area fronting the buildings.

Guards are visible around and organizing the parking space.

This is the OPD building, Orange Card Appointment.
Animal Bite Treatment Center

After we finish our pre-final injection, we proceed to the RITM Phil Health office nearby the billing section. It was a busy morning for them, and yet I find them very kind and warm accommodating each and everyone of us.

I peep on the window and talk to Mr Juanito "Nitoy" Diaz, he ask me to get inside and take a sit while he is checking my Phil Health application form for claims and refund. Good that my papers are complete so he ask me to go to the desk of the Chief Nelson Arevalo, after evaluation of my claims he ask Ms Irene Brasal to bring my papers to the Medical Director of RITM, Dr. Remigio Olveda for signature and to the resident assign doctor. In less than 30 minutes our papers are all cleared. At exactly 9:30 am we were done and ready to leave the place. I am happy to experience this kind of fast service.


Ms Irene Brasal

Ms Irene Brasal attending politely to everyone.

Chief Nelson Arevalo is busy in evaluating applications.

Mr Juanito Diaz, Me, Irene Brasal and Chief Nelson Arevalo
Thank you for your excellent service to the people.

After  RITM, we proceed to the nearest Phil Health office in Las Pinas to submit our application refund claims and here I experienced something not so pleasant to experience with.

I observe, from 9:45 am up to 10:30 am this number is not moving at all and you can observe  the fast growing of huge people arriving in numbers and the room was almost crowded in about minutes and more. I can see people faces are no longer happy. I myself notice this very questionable slow movement of everything. I took my stand and ask some inquiry "Why is it like this?". I am glad that the person I talk with was kind enough to listen to our concern unlike the other that I couldn't see any smile while working and when I ask they keep their attention to other things. Now I understand why the early comers are showing gloomy faces while waiting. It's not really pleasant to wait for a very unreasonable couple of hours and four hours for others in any office more if we only need was for them to receive our papers.

Thank you Ronald for considering the value of our time as well as the kind concern to all of us. Ronald made the manual calling for all the people with receiving transaction only.

This number was not moving for more than 2 hours.
It was so sad to hear, one of them said it's out of order.

How I wish to see a pleasant working people in this panel.
What about a uniform of smile and a proper office attire?

The gloomy and disappointed clients of Phil Health.