Wednesday 5 December 2012

Christkindlmarket in The Philippines 2012

Your Boarding Pass to a European Christmas! 7 days of holiday shopping with authentic European food and live entertainment!

I enjoyed this Yuletide Market with my family. I used to check something new or a little different to experience in shopping that would definitely fit to all the members of my family and I found this. I love Santa Clause. I love their shows. I love the Siberian Huskies on the display area. I also enjoyed the cold venue. The area is quite small and just right for me to go around. It took me 4 hours to complete my shopping and another hour to add for my picture taking.

December 3 to 9, 2012
10am to 10pm ~ SM Mall of Asia Ice Skating Rink

Shopping is cool!


Entrance Fee is 200.00 Pesos per day
250.00 Pesos with Ice Skating used

Blogger Princess Sol and Suzette Gamido ECCP

Blogger ID ~ princesssoldiaries.blogspot.com

Windmill!

Formal Dining Area

The Siberian Huskies!

First destination!

2nd Destination!

The sled joy ride at the Ice Skating Rink!

Super cold fun at the Ice Skating rink!


Bear Family!

Santa Sleigh!

Visit to Santa's Working Station!

Oh Santa Clause is coming to town! Wink!

Happy Hugs from Santa Clause!


Sweet Santa Clause and
the Junior Varsity Voice Choir of Saint Paul Pasay! 


Breakfast Magazine ~ Chef Shiella Lopez
Jana Buenaventura ~ Account Executive
Interns: Sophie Reyes, Denisse Donghit,
Dorothy Ann Ramos

Breakfast Magazine ~ Featuring Chef Shiella Lopez

 Cuppcakes ~ Kleng and KC


Chocolate Fire ~ Len Lalic



Demo

I got my Pasta set for only 298.00 Pesos and
with free tasting.

Dutch Windmill Foods, Inc.
Kay Strijdhorst, Philip Salazar and Jessica Alburo


Danzach Fashion Shop ~ Buntal Bags, Shoes and accessories.

Danzach Fashion Shop ~ Buntal Bags, Shoes and accessories.

Gastro Chef ~ Joseph David and Tonette D. Guiao




Nesty Gutierrez Dayao and Sanny Boy R. Bantilan

Gardenia!


For every purchase of one package set of Gardenia bread
you are entitled to spin the "Roleta"
Oh! I won the Walnut, Cashew, choco Bread.


Amazing Bread!

The Russian Cookie House

The Russian Cookie House


Dolcelatte Bakeshop ~ Jess and Francis

I like the Blueberry Cake and Banana Cake!

Banana Cake for only 1,350.00 Pesos

Edsa Shangri-la Manila ~ Jamie Santos


Chef Jessie Rockwell Club
Chai Sincioco, Fernie Gaitero, John Sanchez and Mitch

Chef Jessie Rockwell Club




French Baker Christmas Tree!



Coffi Gallery ~ Edna Soriano and Rainer Alano

For only 400.00 Pesos with free essential oil.