Thursday 6 September 2012

Sol 2012 Birthday Celebration at Friday's

Thank you, Lord, for another year of life that you gave to me.
Thank you, Lord, for all the experiences that you gave me this past year.
Thank you for the success that will always be happy memories for me.
Thank you for the failures that molded me to be stronger and drove me to come closer to you.
Thank you for all the happiness that gave me time to celebrate.
Thank you for all the sadness that reminded me of my weaknesses.

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

Dining experience full of fun and wonderful memories.

 Thank you for this wonderful and loving family.
They never fails to show love and care to me.

Thank you for the husband
who is always there for me through thick and thin.

Thank you for the son, who never fails to amaze me
and always keep me inspired to move on with my life
and see more joy in the coming years.

Thank you for another blessing that is now on this table
and more to come to give more meaning to my life. 






Ice cream Birthday treat from Friday's!

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸Thank God it's Friday and it's my Birthday! ¸.•*¨*•♫♪

ATC Alabang  Ayala Town Center at night!

My Birthday Cake!
Thank you so much dear sweetheart Tony
for the TOUS les JOURS Cake, I love it surely.
it's more especial because you've really surprised me. 

Rilakkuma! Andreij's Birthday gift for Me.
Thank you Andreij for the thoughts I valued so much your effort,
more than the money you have invested just to get this special gift.
I LOVE you Son.