Thursday 13 September 2012

Rex Smith in Manila

Mini Trivia:
How I love to remember, way back my teenage time a very promising young actor Rex Smith. A good and gifted young actor and singer. He is one of the most popular teenage matinee idol of my time.

His voice has a gift of giving life to all his songs and surely delivered straight to the listeners heart. Mind you, even at our young age we can understand the message of his songs. "Smile!"

I grew up with the songs of the 80's and I always love the song of Rex Smith "Forever, Let's Make a Memory, You Take my Breath Away, Simply Jessie and a lot more. "

Rex Smith never forget us and for more than 3 decades he remains appreciative in every step of his way. He said "He would sing all my favorite songs that I've mentioned." I may say he is also happy to see old time friends, because we see him from where he started. Rex Smith humility has brought him this far in his career. I'm so proud of you Rex Smith not only with your great work but more because I meet you in person and experienced your warm kindness.

You deserve all the international success and it was a humbling experience for me to write about this on my Diary. I can't even thank you enough for giving me this chance in being a part of your 2012 Valentine Concert in Manila. This is one priceless moments with you and surely will never be forgotten. This wonderful pictures was framed and truly precious like a Diary.

Rex Smith  in Manila

Rex Smith Is an American Actor and Singer and was born at Jacksonville, Florida on September 19, 1955. Smith debuted in the Broadway play Grease in 1978.

Rex Smith is noted for his role as Jesse Mach in the 1985 television series Street Hawk, as well as being a singer and stage actor.

During the late 1970's, Smith was popular as a teen idol. Because of his good looks, he was featured regularly in 16 Magazine and Tiger Beat.

He also had a gold-top 10 single, "You Take My Breath Away," in 1979. Simply Jessie, Forever, Let's Make a Memory and more.


Awesome American Singer and Actor Rex Smith in Manila.

Awesome!

Amazing!

My excellent Valentine Dinner at Almon Marina.
Thank you Rex Smith and to his wonderful wife and nice staff.

Take every chance you get in life because some things only happen once.

Rex Smith Personal Dedication and Signature.
I love the heart  he put, seems it has 360% palpitation. Wink!

My fantastic Valentine Dinner at Almon Marina and the timeless songs of  my favorite Rex Smith.

The versatile, talented, good looking man Rex Smith and his undying songs creates wonders to many teens during my time. The beauty of being young and the wonders of learning and understanding the real difference of being in love and having one true great love makes his songs more sweeter for me to understand now. Wink!

~ In Video ~
Forever

~ In Video ~
Let's Make a Memory

~ In Video ~
You Take My Breath Away

My Old Files

Younger Rex Smith of the '80's