Sunday 16 February 2014

Teody Racuya "Portrait Painter/Artist"

It was a very beautiful and surprising first time experience for me to be a Model of an actual portrait painting of Artist Teody Racuya, a very promising fine artist in south of Metro Manila.

The experience was truly interesting and full of fun. I realized that it's not a joke to be an actual model of these artists as it require also concentration and patience. I always forgot how to keep myself in still position for minutes with only my eyeballs moving. "Kapag napapatagilid ako sa iba, sesenyas ang Painter kaunti pa pong tingin sa kabilang side." Patience is a wonderful virtue of an artist as well as for it's model, and it is always a perfect combination to get the best result after all.

The Artist of the South is holding their "Colors of Love" Painting Exhibit at SM Southmall in Food Street area. The show will run from February 7 - 28, 2014.

Actual sketching session with Artist Teody Racuya

He is looking at Me seriously without anything on his paper.
Blow by blow progress. I noticed his medium was quiet interesting to look at, it came into my mind if the results will really look like me? Let's all look at it. Big Smile!

Amazing!

Teody is putting his signature on My Portrait painting.

Me and my completed Portrait and the young Artist himself, Mr Teody Racuya

Kamukha ko na po ba? Big Smile!

These are some very nice oil paintings of artist Teody Racuya.
This painting is now included in the current Art Exhibition at Sm Southmall.
After the Portrait session I had a chance to look at his profile and it was an impressing fact that he is really one of the best Artist of the South with plenty winning art works.

Painter Teody Racuya
Mobile Number: 0909-412-2329
Landline: 781-9182
Email: teodelorenz@yahoo.com

Thank you so much Aileen Racuya, the lovely wife of Artist Teody Racuya.
Portrait Painting is an ideal gift. 
As saying goes, "Love is express in a thousand ways. "

My Portrait is in Black and White Water Color.
Ready for Framing!

Thank you so much Painter Teody Racuya for this wonderful Gift!


By: Sol Albar ©