Thursday 12 July 2012

Dolphy ~ The King of Comedy

Long Live Comedy!


When you hear music, after it's over, it's gone, in the air. You can never capture it again. ~ Eric Dolphy Quotes ~


‘I want people to remember me as a simple person, a good person whom people will talk about nicely, walang masasabing masama. That’s the best legacy I can leave for my children and grandchildren, a good name. And also, I want people to remember me with a smile.’ (Aug. 10, 2008)


Rodolfo Vera Quizon, Sr., (July 25, 1928 – July 10, 2012) known by his screen name Dolphy, was a Filipino comedian-actor in the Philippines. He was widely regarded as the Philippines' "King of Comedy" for his comedic talent embodied by his long roster of works on stage, radio, television and movies.



Early Life:
Dolphy was born in July 25, 1928 in Calle Padre Herrera (now P. Herrera St.) of Tondo, Manila. His father was Melencio Quizon, the son of Modesto Quizon and Adorable Quizon (née Espinosa) and a ship engine worker in the Atlantic Gulf and Pacific Company of Manila . His mother was Salud Quizon (née Vera), the daughter of Maximo Vera and Ninay Vera (née de la Rosa). He was the second eldest of ten children.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dolphy


EDSA at 10:45 PM

























3:00Am Situation at The Heritage Park







My Pins!