Friday 10 February 2012

Mohamed Daher

Management is, above all a practice where art and craft meet.

Mr. Mohamed Daher 

Thank you, Mr. Mohamed Daher, and to the big boss Mr. Rashid Al-kalbani and Family,

Let me thank each and every one of you for making this experienced possible for me to look back. I am grateful for all the kindness and support you and everyone around have extended to me during my stay in your office. All are priceless memories that I will remember by heart. The kind memories of my working stay are the best gift I could ever imagine. You all made me feel comfortable in many ways. The laughter during the stressful days and the wonders of each and every one of you, the people of Al Khaleej and Ain Al Faydah Hotel Staff would be forever part of my life story in Al Ain.

My warm appreciation to everyone. Our very good friend mate Mr. Osman, He always sends kindness. Our chief accountant Mr. Sheik Mohamed he never gives me hard time with all my request, (Sorry) I forgot the name of the Architect next to my office he is nice mate, Ibrahim, and Younus for their sweeties offer of hot cup of coffee at all times, all those things always makes me smile, the accountants Mustafa and Ayman, Smiling man Engr. Barsha, Jalal, Musa our soft-spoken driver, Shafiq for always fixing my computer and other things and to all the ladies around us.

I made this blog and a video as a simple expression of my appreciation to everyone and to acknowledged the extreme Al Ain wonders. God bless everyone. In Shalla, until we all meet again.

Click the link:
http://youtu.be/g_wpxf9381I
http://youtu.be/0wPGonGp-Jk

Dear Princess Maria,
I love it!
It's amazing!
To add in particular the beauty in the clip.
Kind regards,
M. DAHER
Reply Sent: Monday, June 18, 2012, 11:41 PM

Mr. Mohamed Daher
Executive Manager of Al Khaleej and
Sol Albar ~ Interior Designer

"If you pick the right people and give them the opportunity to spread their wings and put compensation as a carrier behind it, you almost don't have to manage them."

My office in Khalifa, Al Ain


July 15, 2020
Time and good friends are two things that become more valuable the older you get. God is sending us Angels to disguise as friends to help us realize our goodness. Thank you, Mr. Daher, for talking sense to me. Sharing your personal experiences makes me realize your point about life. Yeah, everything is written in the book before we were born and only God knows what the future brings to each of us. Stay happy and live one day at a time.