Friday 30 July 2021

It's A Blessing To Have Ate Lilia! Having A Kind, Caring, and Loving Sister!

30th of July 2021, Today is my Ate Lily's 76th Birthday! The best, finest, greatest, supportive and generous big sister ever born anywhere in this whole wide world. 

Ate Lily at 76!

Sis, you have a bigger heart than anyone I know. It’s so big that you love Me. My Tony, My Andreij, and all our brothers and sisters, in-laws, nieces, and nephews no matter what, despite our not-so-nice side of each and everyone on each side you remain loving and generous and we love you more for that.

I remember how much you always wanted us to be beautiful wearing your best-made dresses, all my/our best occasions. How nice to remember all of us wearing "same design fabric" with all other sisters. All those sweet things are kept within my heart. 

You’re the best sister and friend anyone can ever have. every day, I find so many reasons to be glad you’re my sister. Mom and Dad in heaven are surely glad to see us all loving and caring for each other because we're so blessed to have the eldest daughter in you who always bond our family with love and with your ever deepest prayers at all stages of our lives, I love everything about you, Sis. 

It’s so easy for me to wish you a lifetime of joy, wonder, and prosperity. It’s easy because I only want the best for you on your birthday and every day of your life! Let's celebrate your special day because we'll always look out for one another, no matter what. Happy birthday awesome Ate Lily! We love you always. ♡♡♡"

Abad Dayo Sisters, and our 2 Granddaughters!
Siblings: Ate Lilia, Ate Suntz, Ate Malou, Phine, Sol
Sisters: Nicholosia, and Alexria

Once again, thank you for taking the time to read this blog. It is what it is today due to your comments and support. As always, do share your comments with other readers in .person in the name of open and honest discussion. I love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment