Sunday 13 May 2012

My Mother, My Friend, and My Mentor.


Miriam Fadul Abad - Dayo
March 8, 1926 + April 22, 2001
The Piano Teacher

My Mother was the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. All I am, I owe to my Mother. I attribute all my success in life to the moral, intellectual and physical education I received from her.

There never was a woman like her. She was gentle as a dove and brave as a lioness. The memory of my mother and her teachings were, after all the only capital I had to start life with, and in that capital, I have made my way.

Is my mother my friend?
I would have to say, first of all, she is my Mother, with a capital 'M'; she's something sacred to me. I love her dearly. Yes, she is my 1st best-friend a good friend, someone I can talk openly with at all times if I want to.

Mother is the "Miracle of Life" nurtured by a woman who gave us love and sacrifice. Our Mother deserves the credit for raising value-based leaders who accept responsibility, who possess physical, mental, and spiritual strength, who possess courage and confidence and look with optimism to the future.

They said, "Memory is a way of holding on to the things you love, the things you are, the things you never want to lose."

Great Mother's help their children to recognize that they can achieve the impossible. Today is Mother's Day and I want to give you a thank you kiss but I can only remember the things I miss.

Click the link to watch YouTube video
Ballade Pour Adeline  (Sol in Piano)

 Click the link to watch YouTube video
The Poet and I  (Sol in Piano)

Remember that time spent with God is never wasted.
Always find time to talk to God wherever you go.

princesssoldiaries.blogspot.com
By Sol Dayo Albar ©


1 comment: